Laptops & liquids don't mix
** HELP ** I have spilt liquid in my laptop
What to do when the worst happens :-
- Turn off your laptop IMMEDIATELY
- Unplug the charger IMMEDIATELY
- Take out the battery IMMEDIATELY
- Drain any remaining liquid from your laptop
- Place in a warm location like an airing cupboard for a good couple of days.
- Make sure all liquid has been dried before testing
- Or bring it along to us and we will strip it down and dry it out properly.
- If it is a sticky liquid (wine / pop / Ribena) you may need a new keyboard
Do the same for IPads/IPods, Tablets and phones or any other electrical device.
If you are in any doubt please call for help and advice.