(our promise to you)
We will always…
- Be cheerful, courteous and genuine in our dealings with you.
- Talk to you in plain English and avoid jargon.
- Give fair prices for our products, services and expertise.
- Only sell what’s right for you and never anything you don’t need.
- Only sell brand new goods unless you request or agree otherwise.
- Keep you fully informed on work we’re doing for you. If we hit problems we’ll call you to discuss before incurring costs.
- Respect your confidentiality. We will never look through your files. We won’t back-up or store your data without your consent.
- Clearly identify ourselves when visiting you. We’ll work tidily and clean up thoroughly before we leave.
- If things go wrong we will correct our mistakes as quickly as we can and with the minimum of impact to you.
- Welcome opportunities to help and advise you on issues or problems. If you have a problem, bring it in to us and let us help you - free of charge if we can.
- If you have a complaint about us or what we’ve sold you, please raise it at the earliest opportunity. We take all complaints as genuine and seriously. We will do everything we reasonably can to resolve issues to your satisfaction.